Thursday, July 5, 2012

HOES X EPIDEMIC

Who knew being a hoe now a days is how to get ahead?! If we knew this in highschool I do not think any of us females would have bothered applying to college! Who knew ambition and success wasn't sexy anymore to put on our resume or dating application guess that doesn't make me a good wife! 
  
 

Females I'm sorry Hoes like these four females pictured above has make it hard for us girls struggling to put a good name to our breed and in our defense and honestly working our way up to the top of the ladder. 
Now I am never against using beauty here and there as long as you have a brain to back it up. You can't have a conversation with beauty and how long can beauty keep you entertained or warm at night or support your dreams or go after her goals. It just either nice arm candy to flaunt at events or a quick nut for the night whose name is irrelevant before, during or after.  
Back to these three "lovelys" 
Kim Kardashian:  Makes a sex tape with Ray , Gets Engaged to Reggie Bush , swindles HER way into HIS NFL Fame Superbowl win victory moment, gets "married" for 70 something days to some complete random out the blue, her father got OJ simpson off (he did it), gets a show ....for what doing what? ..designs dresses..for the gold diggers trying to snag a successful man and sit on their ass and get famous to show their ass, gets Kanye (who pretty much loves these hoes) and goes to Paris, hangs with Beyonce and sits first row at BET Awards. Tell me has she sat through a college class? Does she know what struggle hard work sweat is? Does she appreciate the finer things in life or better yet does she deserve ANY of this? Like Really?! 

Karrine Steffans sucks and fucks every celebrity rapper out there after shaking her half naked ass on the music videos writes a book about her hoe tales then becomes an inspirational speaker?! Now superhead I give kudos too she OWNED up and EXPLOITED the dirty details of life that we basically knew but know confirm of the music industry life. 

Amber Rose who i am STILL convinced is a DAMN man slides up and down a pole in ratchet ass Philly and snatches up Kanye West in the making then lives off HIS fame creates her OWN fame and gets engaged to Wiz Khalifa seriously?! What does your resume say? What is your talents? Oh but we snatch up big shots and now your shoes cost more than my damn wardrobe? Great!  

Now do NOT even get me started on THIS CHICK right heyyahh! They bring her bighead from Barbados just for it to get bigger. Shawty gets beat up and then goes crazy?! Oh lets just be raunchy and outrageous like you do not have an opportunity to be a semi role model or get ya damn life together.. no? o ok cool. Now lets have two big name celebrities throw bottles in a hip hop club in new york city over who's smashing you. you.are.amazing. 


Now yes she is a tad bit ahead of our age group but she is an icon in our generation. She herself is an educated successful black woman with a successful respected relationship and family and she stands by her man's side the right way and holds down the females beautifully. This is what we need to pick up style and class. Seems to be slipping. Now its okay to get wild and ratchet every here and there code word here and there not everywhere and anywhere and not to get ahead. We CAN make it there the right way even if it takes longer.. it just makes the victory smell sweeter to say she no we no I got my OWN!I rather keep my nose in these books, pull these all nighters to write these crazy papers, be in debt, live young and wild and free, get my degree, get my job, save for my first apartment and pay my own damn bills and work to build a title to MY name before I think about picking up someone else or sharing.. or using my little kitty and body to carry me the whole way thanks but no thanks!


Ambitious girl, the drive-drive me crazy
I'm tryna stay with you, lay with you
I'll pay your tuition, and pray with you if you ain't in to wishin
I'm tryna fuck the shit out your aspirations
See, the last one I dated, I hated
We wake up, I go to work, she leave out
Come back with some make up, high heels, and a purse, or
Worse I ask, "Babygirl, what you aspire to be?"
She reply to me like, "why you perspiring me?" bitch..
Pardon me if I'm sweating you but,
I wanna see something else in you before I invest in you
Ambitious girl, (what you sitting for)
I'd rather you tell me to hit you later,
Because you gotta finish a paper
Then to be in my face asking for a rosea cup
See these bitches can't cut in yo business
I'm in love with your business
And your productivity is the reason I interest, ambitious girl
See, I like the person that you are,
But I'm in love with the person that you have potential to be
And all your dreams sharing with me
And your secrets baring with me
And the flaws, you ain't even got to mention to me,
Ambitious girl, you just wanna win, and you'd rather chase your dreams,
Then to try to chase these men
That try to chase these skirts
That try to chase these shots with flavors that aint even as sweet as her
My ambitious girl, I wont forget you,
I just reflect on how I ain't met you, yet boo
You somewhere, getting your life in order
So for the time being, I hope this (overscribe) might support her
Support her, or work her, she worth it...
Go Girl.. Ambition... 
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment