Wednesday, July 11, 2012

CITY X SUMMER X NIGHTS

Saturday night no work and no plans and not a care in the world. I let my young wondering free spirited self into the glorious entertaining Manhattan for as usual an epic free entertaining spontaneous night. And that it was! I originally planned to go Brooklyn Museum for First Saturdays but due to the damn heat I will wait for the Fall time! Couldn't even make it to SoHo it was brutal and all those extra people just made it hotter LOL 


^^ Me and my right hand man @DeemdaFATBOY

Late Night Beach Movements @funkycoldmimi @deee_w @dbl_a_nimmons @chefboy578




 
Blouse- Wet Seal 
Belt- Forever 21 
Skirt- Buffalo Exchange 
Earrings-Aldo 
Bag- Florence Leather Market 




 
@Chefboy578 
Snapback - Nets Brooklyn Lids
Shirt- Johnny Cupcakes
Cargos- Dickies
Sneakers- Jourdan IV

I am Warrior!

Real real say word WORDD

Only in the City <3








Blouse- Wet Seal 
Jeans- Wet Seal 
Shoulder bag- Chanel 
Wedges- H&M 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment