Monday, January 2, 2012

PHOTO X TALES

 Outfit Recaps!
Just some outfits that got some hits this week! 
As well as my HAIR!! I am LOVING the LOVE i have been getting for it! 
All I have been doing is a simple two strand 8 twists and twist out! 
I love the volume and level of my poofiness, I finally found a style that is easy AND works! 
One of my 2012 goals is to tend to my hair more!



My New Boots =)
My hair was blow dried and put into bantu knots for this look. Had to do a quick trim before Roma!

My FAV outfit! 
Blazer- Wet Seal 
Midriff Shirt- Buffalo Exchange


Blouse - Necessary Clothing 
Tank - Wet Seal 
Shorts- Urban Outfitters 
Tights- Forever 21



On a previous Urban Outfitters post I posted a shirt I saw but would not pay for .. we def. have a cheap knock off imitation at my store and it is mine! 

My new favorite leggings! - Forever 21 
Tank - Wet Seal 
Over net - Urban Outfitters










No comments:

Post a Comment