Monday, August 6, 2012

THRIFT X FINDS

Almost 3 weeks ago now I spent a little time in my favorite part of nice Brooklyn at some small thrift shops.
I went to Buffalo Exchange ofc and MONK which I never realized was RIGHT next door! 
There interior decorations was CUURRAZZY dope!I also checked this little shop out downstairs from Buffalo Exchange I just can not remember the name sadly smh I need to stop drinking!



Isn't this Monk place dope?!

Pink Wig $7 since my last one went missing smh.

I snagged these bad boys for 50 CENTS! And I already did a DYI project with them that I have to post!
Dope Frames 10 bones!

Excited for the Fall now that I got this dope warm Polo Jacket for 12 bones!




CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE OTHER COOL ISH



It's like the groovy 60's & 70's in this place!





The unknown place under Buffalo Exchange had a lot of furniture pieces and household items and pretty cool records and magazines. I snagged a Bigger Record and some other cool little pieces in there! These couches and chairs are so what I want for my future apartment!






My outfit for the day,



No comments:

Post a Comment