Monday, August 6, 2012

MAD DECENT X BLOCK PARTY

So Aug 4 was the Mad Decent Block Party in Philly, the following day was in NYC but after Philly I was Mad Decent OUT! There were sooo many people I ran into that I haven't seen in so long due to me going abroad for a semester and the last time I was in Philly was Cinco de Mayo and for the Roots Picnic. 
This is the second time I have seen Major Lazer perform live and he was the last act for the set and he shut it DOWN! 
The Block Party took place at Great Plaza at Penn's Landing and it was a great venue for it! 
Everyone was full of positive energy and ofc alcohol! They even had venues selling it..ofc for rigid prices but hey what did you expect? Being here for the event made me miss my 'ratchet' Philly life and excited to actually be moving back in a week for my SENIOR YEAR! LETS GET IT! 
  


Mosh Pitting it up
My 20's sister has been doing REMARKABLE things this summer! Follow her @love_pinCk she is now taking custom orders (she is an amazing designer!) 
My bro @iMikeyRocks

Dumb Live!!


 
My girls stay fly! @love_pinCk ('20s sis) @ilovecherraye (daughter) @manimarino (my artist lol)


Keeping it dolled up #barbie
It got real the hair had to get braided up lol!

My daughter on her urban swag!

Mr.Man

Me & My sis acting ...well like we do @Chaquitabanana


These dudes were fly!

CLICK TO SEE THE LIVE FLICKS FROM THE LIVE EVENT







Major Lazer!!
Crowd Surfing !

Shirts off!

SOME of the many faces I saw
















Ended the day with some Pat's Cheesesteaks!

 Shxt got toooo real at the block party people was giving it upppp smh

No comments:

Post a Comment