Monday, July 2, 2012

So last Sunday I went to the Pride Parade finally for the first time in all my years living in New York City smh
I must say I had a blast!!!! The only parades I have honestly been to is the Labor Day parade for like 5 years running. This was a whole different mix of energy!I loved seeing the young , the mature and well the old! And I am talking realllyyy oldd this old ass lady dead flashed us her chest I nearly lost it! The fabulous dauuughttersss in there fierce attire, the happy couples with their adopted babies! The non gays with their young children just showing support and embasking in the gay love! It was truly amazing <3! 
I loved the free-spirited wild and accepted nature of just gay love peace happiness and energy!
My 'Pride' Outfit. Bright Colors Pink Docs and Barbie how else would i go?


My lovely dates my wife @Smiliebritt && my '20s sis @love_pinck
Only gay guys have bodies like these smh not fair! 

Only gay guys have style like this!!

My wife was getting it popping!!
 
PRIDE! 


These were my favorite daughters of the day!! My barbie BXTCHES! 
 

KEEP READING TO SEE THE FIERCE FEARLESS PICTURES!



 
Dope ass tutu!! GAY O.K


THEY TOOK IT TO EASTERN PARKWAY! LIVE ASS TRUCK! WEST INDIAN TRUCK AT THE PRIDE PARADE LIVESTT TRUCKK LIVESTTT ASPECT OF MY DAY!!! I WAS TOOOO HYPEEE!!! BRUKKK BRUKK BRUKK IT DOWNNN


 
BUSSSS A WHINEEEEE


yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!




Look at my flag wavvvingggg!!!



ANTIGUA!



Big companies like Time Warner && Macy's Supporting =)


Isn't she so pretty? =)








I LOVED these proud parents!!! There shirts were the cutest too! "If Daddy says no ask papa!"





No comments:

Post a Comment