Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dont forget me(

Happy ALMOST Summer Everybody! I returned from abroad May 3rd and have not found myself the time to put energy into my baby! BUT I WILL NOT ABANDON IT and I hope you do not abandon me! I have post lined up and I still have to update the last of my travel blog as well. I am back in NYC and I have an internship Im back at my job I am training as a bartender and will be placed in two weeks and I have an interview for a second internship this wednesday! I have visited Philadelphia since my arrival and partied twice, my summer is starting up slowly but surely kicking into full gear and I am ready for everything. With the little time I will have to myself I am filling it with outings to the city, venturing and discovering, eating at new eaterys, picnics at the beach and central park, trips and of course partying and barbequing it up! Summer '12 baby lets get it.

Did I mention I am a SENIOR IN COLLEGE NOW! OHH BABBBYYY!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! And yey!! We're both Seniors now!!

    Woop Woop!!


    XOXO,
    KIMBERLYLUXE
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete