Thursday, March 29, 2012

SPRING BREAK X FINDS

London Forever 21! Did not even know it existed there! 
Got the London Shirt from it as well as Knee Highs and 2 headbands
The leggings I got from a different store called Monkc 
Two beautiful paintings of my favorite spots in Paris


These pins I bought for my best friend in London as well: 
Johnny Cupcakes 
I <3 hip hop 
Tower Bridge London
and Mister T I pity the Fool
These pins I bought for myself : 
Boys are stupid throw rocks at them
London Calling
I <3 Hip Hop 
Photo of my ass
Photo of my jugs
Keep Calm and Carry On
The Beatles 
and London Flag

Postcards from Paris 
France 
Versailles
Notre Dome
and Arch of Triumph

FINALLY FOUND PINK MASCARA! 
Bookmarks from Greece

More from Johnny Cupcakes my newest obsession
Too expensive for a purchase but def copping a pair of wedges!

London Post Cards, I love red pop images





No comments:

Post a Comment