Tuesday, December 20, 2011

PROFILING

With my previous post the same day I found my Urban Outfitter Finds.. @_ToxicThoughts outfit was dope to me so I decided to profile him! And since my lovely daughter @ilovecherraye was in accompany as well I profiled her too! She always comes up with the most outrageous poses! If she was not so short she could so be on her model tip!
Since I have not re downloaded photoshop yet due to some technical difficulties with me trying to obtain it withOUT purchasing it (if any one wants to help a girl out drop a lineee lol) these pictures are NOT edited with Photoshop. 
Once I finally get it I will be editing these as well as other pictures I have taken.. 



My FAV !






CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE PHOTOSHOOT!





His face was PRICELESS






They'd make a cute couple actually.... (wink wink)











Hear no evil... Speak no evil.. See no evil..







Spence looks like he's shittting! LOL










Random Photo Shoot Rittenhouse Square ! <3 
.... Minus the random Flash MoB Playing Horror Chime Films O.o LOl




CHECK THEIR BLOGS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment