Thursday, October 27, 2011

FALL X FASHION X TAKE X ONE

I am that girl that will see something or someone dope and stop them and ask for a picture. I feel like why not give credit where it is deserved right? Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons because of the styles and looks you can play with. It is not too hot where you just want to walk outside in your bathing suit because you do not know what else to wear or too cold where your whole outfit is basically your winter coat. Fall and Spring give the right temperature to show off your style,plus the scenery is beautiful!  This post is random Fall outfits that I fell in love with! Keep on the lookout for me with my camera looking to capture some dope threads and for more posts of more updated looks I found. I plan to document the different styles throughout my gypsy movement and seasons.

My son ( literally not my NY slang lol) @visualmarauder

Island Gyal @yanjp69

Urban Outfitters D.C buddy #Swag @
See more dope threads !


I love both bags in this image

Minus the distraction to the Left the leggings are dope to the Right LOL


Knee High Socks
  
Chunky Scarves


I know this is creeping.. and awkward ( except for the guys) 
Metallic Leggings and Riding Pants


Even the men have swag


Sweaters and Docs

Accessories make the outfit. 



Cooking with Style


She is the definition of #dopecitystamped


I spy with my little eye a cutie ;)


These girls were fly and nice ! They were madd surprised I wanted a picture of them! haha

[Kappa] Style Kap Kap Kappa Style ;)

Rayban. Swag.

"Love Greater than the Originator" ;)

Welcome to The Good Life..

 Who.A.U











My Favorite Fall Pieces 
  • Scarves
  • Sweaters
  • Cardigans 
  • Knee High Socks
  • Leg Warmers 
  • Boots 
  • Denim 
  • Leather 
  • Messenger caps and bags 
  • Vests 
  • Plaid 
  • Patches and Pins
  • Blazers
  • Cargos
  • Fitteds  
The best places to complete your Fall look are : Thrift Shops, Levis, Forever 21 , H&M, Zara, Who.A.U , Rugby,  Zumies .. well at least for me! Tee hee. 

Got any looks you want to see showcased? SUBMIT THEM TO ME! retrobarbie.92@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment