Friday, October 7, 2011

BOOM X SHAKA X LAKA

During the summer when I took my trip to Vermont I stopped off at Downtown Threads, which is this DOPE thrift store! While I was there I saw these boom box necklaces. I did not want to buy it but I took a card. I liked the page on facebook and browsed through all of their jewelry. I knew I wanted a purchase but I waned to wait too. I recently saw that they were making the necklaces intro rings, and she was doing a new feather necklace. I just KNEW I had to get them! Hit her up for a custom order and my goodies have arrived!
She hand makes all her designs and pieces 
She is so sweet, talented and creative!
She does custom orders as well 

My camera is messing with my emotions but I used my web cam as well as the photographs she took to show off my new peices 

 















Here are some of her other designs 








 #dopecitystamped








No comments:

Post a Comment