Monday, July 18, 2011

PRODUCT X REVIEW


Untitled from Catherine on Vimeo.


Product Update Review on my Transition Journey
..I forgot to add this Product however

I used to use it when I was little so it was not new to me.. I am using it to restore my hair to make it stronger and hopefully grow more as well. Especially in the back.

I also read a tip that I tried out and it WORKS! After washing hair put wet hair in a bun with products of your choice and just let it air dry over night. It is basically the result of a wash and go but without having to have your hair dripping like a dog, or having the windows down while your speeding late to work like me (whomp!)


I also am starting to do the flexi rods. I will show you guys a result once I master it properly =)

Any questions always feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment