Friday, July 29, 2011

JESSICA TONG

DOPE DESIGNER! And to think of how young this girl is! She is thoroughly creative and makes incredible one of a kind original pieces! She is based in New York, and graduated Pratt Institute in 2006 with a concentration in Industrial Design. Her designs have been sold at Urban Outfitters, Hot Topic, as well as many other features and locations
I remember finding her info and her dope pieces last year but it slipped my mind! I was able to get in contact with her this year after stumbling upon one of her pictures, and she luckily had just a few left and sent them to me as a promo! My first promo! Can you say hype!? And she sent the package to retro barbie. Which made me giggle!
CHECK IT OUT! 


She sells her necklaces for $25 a pop. !!! 






Leggings -Wet Seal  $5
Doc's- Ebay $45
                                                           Denim Shirt- Buffalo Exchange $8



  

GET TO KNOW HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment