Monday, March 5, 2012

PHOTO X GRAPHS

WOAHH NELLYY!! Have I been Neglecting my baby! It has been a whole month gag!! So sorry! I have been traveling ALOT now that we are in the heart of my time abroad. I have been here for two months and have two months LEFT! Like woah! I a have visited Venice, Prague and Florence the past three weekends and this weekend I am off to Barcelona... thus my reason for being neglectful ! I havent even updated my travel blog yet for my last TWO weekends!

 I will also get on that today as well.. and if you are not following already go check it out now! GYPSY BLOG !! I will post some stuff on here too though.. 

Here are some pictures of some random outfits on some random days!
Vest- Zara
Sweater- Mango 
Turban-  Kilt 
Shirt- H&M 
Skirt - Wet Seal 
Denim Shirt - Buffalo Exchange 
Skirt - Wet Seal 
Tights- Betsey Johnson 
Boots- Necessary Clothing
Sweater- Christian Dior  

If you notice I have different color glasses in every outfit I legit bought 3 pairs to Rome and bought 7 pairs while being here smh legit have ALMOST every color! LOL

 




No comments:

Post a Comment