Friday, November 18, 2011

ZOMBIEFLYD X NATION X PHOTOSHOOT

I met the designers of ZombieFlyd Nation in September during the Germantown Arts & Fashion Festival and invited them to be apart of BRAG "Hear My Fashion, See My Words" Fashion show coming up THIS Friday 11.18! 
After the Rehearsal they kept their word and presented me with my original Zombie Flyd Piece. During Rehearsal my 'daughta' Cherraye was one of the fill in models and she looked so dope rocking they pieces that I wanted to capture a flick of us... I do not know how one flick turned into a whole photo set! LOL The flicks came out dope as hell though. I did not edit this pictures only because it is not used for me, but I still want to share with yall just so you can get an idea and check them out!
































































Then after all the mayhem was finished...

Asleep they wentlol















Always grinding..

Photographer- @Zombieflydmoe
Prop Man-@ttill92

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did!! Thank you so much doll!! It means alot especially from somebody like you! I appreciate it plenty!!

    ReplyDelete