Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FALL X FUN

Like I said Before Fall is one of my favorite Seasons especially in Fashion. Before I must admit I would wear summer clothes and just put on a jacket or a hoodie. But I learned I can still do that now but with more style.
I paired my favorite summer black maxi dress with my thrifted sweater to make my go to summer dress a fall piece. It is all about layering ! I also layered my sweater with a denim vest, made it a little chunky but comfy and cute! Definitely a different look for me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've just stumbled across your blog and its amazing. The first picture is really awesome and I love both the outfits.
    I am a fashion blogger as well and would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and follow me there. I will definitely follow you back :):)

    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    You can also find me at twitter(@RaindropsofRed) and facebook(Raindrops of Red)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much!!! I thoroughly appreciate it! I just check you out and added you on like everything! Your amazing and uber fly/dope!!

    Keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete