Monday, July 25, 2011

CONEY ISLAND

So as a New Yorker I was kind of embarrassed at the fact that i have NEVER been to Coney Island. So my brother decided to accompany me. And i might add it is quite LIVEE!! I def need to go back earlier to hit the little shops and enjoy more time there. We had about 2 hours it was good but I need more lol. I can not believe they were trying to close this little spot down! And we missed the fireworks =( But they do them every Friday at 930!



Of course I had to indulge in the true original Nathans

Bacon Cheese Fries

Onion & Pepper Dog. I wanted to try a corn dog. But the name alone keeps turning me away.

Ketchup & Mustard!


Worlds Best Philly Cheesesteak? I can defer lOL


My brother and I quote " Its like watching you in a candy store" -___- LOL



Ayyyeee


$15 Oh we were liveeee



And our dumb behinds had empanadas before we left to go to Coney -__-


Crackle!
$15 Free Refill! Pina Colada

Now thats my kind of Banana lOl





So in this ferris wheel theirs an outter and inner cart. Except the inner cart swings BACK AND FORTH the whole time.



Every new yorker needs to ride the cyclone.








Yum-diddle-yum

It was 110 degrees that day. Until Night fell I was NOT wearing that vest lOl
Vest&Bandeu -Wet Seal
High Waist Shorts & Sandals - Forever21

Beer Garden
The next day I had to work a model casting for my Internship. This is what I wore. I got offered an assistant position as well. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment