Sunday, May 22, 2011

MAKE X UP



I have developed a late love for Make Up probably when I was a Junior in Highschool. When I was younger all I cared about was glitter on EVERYTHING and fun fruity lipglosses. I used to collect wacky weird ones on scent, shape, shine, everything .
Ever since my Prom However I have grown more intrigued with the fun you have with makeup. 
Makeup is an art and its not to just enhance yourself it is used to express yourself. 
I am still an amateur, but I am working to take a MAC lesson ( I am obsessed with Mac and Sephora but my first love was MAC lol), and now that I know I have the skills I will be doing more dramatic designs. I do have a lot of ideas and styles I want to try,and when I go back to school I will most likely be doing  a photoshoot, to show off the style. 
These are just my beginner stages of designs. Stay Tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment