Sunday, May 8, 2011

COOL KIDZ EVENT ABAKUS TAKEOUT 3RD YEAR!

CHINA TOWN
10TH AND VINE
ABAKUS TAKEOUT 3RD YEAR EVENT 
DOPE EVENT DOPE VENUE DOPE PEOPLE! 
ONE CAMERA THREE HANDS MULTIPLE IMAGES 
My first attempt at Cheetah eyes, now next time i can go EXTREME 
Someone even photographed me for their blog but I cant remember who they are or their info =(

















 


My Bro Sik is SIK at Photography FOLLOW HIM!   



where they do that at!? 


 This is the scene I want to work with while I am in college and when I leave..
 My 'Bestie' D Nyce Follow him! and this punk Akil FOLLOWHIM! making moves up and down philly!




 He was TOO drunk and TOO funny! Can someone help me find this man?! We need connects he needs to continue being my friend! lol







Felt good to meet the person your tweeting and EMAILING although they read it and DID NOT want to email back AHEM! lol But you MUST follow Eazy makes some DOPE pins !look at the next flicks forhis work

Can someone help me find her as well?! Her style is DOPE and she was cool as hell! 
THIS CLOWN! lol Craig have to follow him as well! His style is rare and dope and you will always see his face at events that matter 


My Bro JLove throws & attends dope events in his dope thread, he may always be under the influence but that doesnt take away from the moves he's making
JLove "Who is J.Love" , Luis , "ImPhashion" (who also painted his jeans right before he left and is new to making his mark in the Fashion World but he is doing it strong,love conversations with his mind) and Mr. Brown
So during the event me and my lovely ladies were promoting #BRAG Follow us! Made some good connections had dope conversations, sipped on a little something something and em basked in the presence of some people who are making moves and doing something with themselves in Philadelphia. I was suprised with the number of people I already knew, and the things they are up too, as well as proud. We keep saying Philadelphia is small, and that is only because the people TRYING to do something for Philadelphia is small so they keep running into each other and doing collaborations with each other, which is what I hope myself as well as BRAG can help with. 









No comments:

Post a Comment